- 750g lamb shoulder dice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- olive oil
- 1 red peppers
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- Small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat barbecue or grill on medium-high heat.
- Crush the garlic and mix with a pinch of sea salt, the dried oregano and enough olive oil to loosen and mix well.
- Place the lamb in a large bowl. Season with black pepper, then add the marinade and mix well.
- Cut the peppers, red onion and courgette into chunks, then thread onto 8 skewers, alternating between lamb, peppers, red onion and courgette.
- Reduce barbecue/ grill heat to medium. Cook skewers for 10-12 minutes turning regularly.
- Remove to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 2-3 minutes. Pick and roughly chop the parsley leaves, then scatter over the kebabs.
- Serve with flatbreads, Greek yoghurt and some sliced cucumber.