Gourmet Lamb Burger
For the burgers
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 500g lean lamb mince
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 x Brioche buns
- 4 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 red onions, sliced and tossed with 1 tsp balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 4 tbsp. Roasted red pepper chutney
- Salad leaves
- Add the crushed garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper to the lamb and mix well. Don’t overwork the meat or you will toughen it.
- Divide the mixture into 4, then shape into round burgers.
- Heat a barbecue or grill to a medium heat and cook for about 10-14 minutes, turning frequently, until thoroughly cooked and juices run clear.
- Toast the brioche buns, assemble with topping and enjoy.